The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Community Trust (registered as Stockwell Park Estate Community Trust Ltd) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Community Trust. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Community Trust takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and other personal information such as Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address, postcode etc.
- Other information relevant to your use of the website and the reason why you made initial contact.
What happens to information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- To customise this website according to your interests
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you in order for us to better understand your needs. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, please be assured that your submission will be acted upon even if no personal information has been divulged – so please consider your right to withhold any information you do not feel comfortable with sharing.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The Acting Manager
Stockwell Park Estate Community Trust
21 Aytoun Place
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.